Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Book Ends

I saw this on UnCrate and thought it was awesome, it got me thinking
and today is slow so I went a-looking for more:


Mos Eisley Cantina Bookend Set
HOME | ART & DECOR | 
If you're a reader and a Star Wars fan, there's no doubt you'll flat
out love this as much as we do. The Star Wars Mos Eisley Cantina
Bookend Set ($115) depicts Han Solo, blaster in hand, facing off
against Greedo. The set is six inches tall and ten inches wide when
pushed together, and captures very fine details of both the scene and
the characters, but there's still no word on whether Greedo shoots
first or not.

http://tinyurl.com/yndef2

To my GREAT surprise (though why I am surprised I do not know, the
net was built for Niche-Marketing) I found a web-shop that is

Just BookEnds and of course Amazon has their selection.

No comments: