Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I want one (not really)

06. 13. 2007

No I will not fix your computer t-shirt



It's seems inevitable - not a day goes by that, as the resident geek in my department, I don't get a techie question (though my company's “helpless desk” may have something to do with that).

Then, of course, there are my family and friends. If she's not asking me a question out of her own need, my mother is sure to be volunteering me to relocate my aunt's DSL connection three floors away or trying to send me to a cousin's house to un-jam her printer. My friends Don and Rachel have both been forever bugging me to back up their cell phone address books.

Finally, I can politely (or at least more politely than I would in person) tell them all to buzz off. This t-shirt from Think Geek says it all. A perfect accompaniment to their RTFM coffee mug.

Starts at $14.99 at ThinkGeek.

http://tinyurl.com/2rm9c2

No comments: