Friday, August 26, 2005

Homeopathic remedies no better than placebo, study finds

SO all you people out there spending BILLIONS on that homeopathic remedy that is nothing more than a starch pill that was touched by alchahol that was taken from a vat that once held water that once touched arsenic.......
this is just further proof that your throwing your money away.
Of course most of those people are invested in this stuff mentally and cannot pull away and will make up excuses for why it works.....

heres the story
http://tinyurl.com/cqhd6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

knowmad :) nice name. I don't get to hear that name that often here in Guatemala ;), (everyone speaks spanish). I working on my english right now, I have even started a download bittorent movie site in pure english, which is a first for me.

Anyways, just letting you know that someone from other parts of the world read your site.
Cheers