Thursday, March 10, 2005

damned stupid browser

Bloggin Bloggin Bloggin, keep them dougies blogging, RAW-WRISTS!! yehaw!

sorry.

A look at history just cause I found it interesting. This article discusses how Gorbachev rose to power in the former USSR.

A small nod to international-ish news..... Bush has backed out of a pact that gives people arrested in other countries the right to see a diplomat from their homeland... gee i wonder why he did that?

Good story on bruce willis, may favorite quote was ""I don't watch it on TV either," he says quietly, as he twirls a spoon around a cup of coffee. "If something big is going on in the world, somebody's going to tell me about it. But I've come to believe the news is manipulated. On some higher level, someone is saying, 'We can tell 'em this, we can't tell 'em that.' ""

Finally, a cruise I can afford.... too bad it aint in America.

Oddly enough at this point, while viewing pictures of Mt. St. Helens erupting (see yesterdays post) my browser crashed taking with it several stories on bird flu, a few on the environment, one about Bush not getting his way, and one or two really neat tech items.... I am too swamped to re-open it all.... sorry, more tomorrow.

No comments: