Tuesday, March 15, 2005

IDs, Dreams, Instant housing, and cool driving

some quick notes:

as I have stated before better ID checks won't beat fraud, and won't make flying any safer.

Ever read the books 'Einstein's Dreams'? Well in it 'he' puts forth a idea where people discover that living in high altitude lengthens their lives, but over time they take it to extremes and start hurting their life spans instead..... Well here is a medical blurb claiming that living in high altitudes will lengthen your life.

And there is this idea which I thought was really cool..... when i thought of it about three years ago. Oh well, another idea brought to market by someone else.

stuff from gizmag: I wish they would build this, it looks cool.

In other news, I talked about instant shelters and the problems with tent cities and what not: Here is an instant shelter!

One of these MIGHT get me out of bed in less than twelve snooze cycles.

No comments: