Friday, March 11, 2005

Plague and airplanes (not together)

Gatta love the upside to the plague. I have a thing about the plague (before the FBI comes after me I have no skills in bio-tech and no interest in doing anything bad. I just like theorizing). I figured out a way to 'safely' use plague to get rid of the rat problems in NYC. I own a book on why bubonic plague is probably NOT the black plague, and I have a general interest in how it has affected history. Now there are claims that its existence has made people of european decent more resistant to AIDS. how nice.

Speaking of nasty pathogens, a new study suggests that if you cleaned the air on air planes, fewer pathogens would get spread around. Who would have figured out that cleaning the air being breathed by 200 human crammed in to a small space for two hours will result in less sickness? I mean, next thing you know they will figure out that gravity does not shut off on weekends.

No comments: