Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Coffee press thingy

I have mentioned this in the past, but I like it (in theory) so I mention it again:

Aerobie Aeropress: quick and easy coffee I love coffee, even though I try to avoid it. So, as much as I'd like to try out the Aeropress coffee maker, I probably won't be buying one anytime soon. Still, the Aeropress seems to have a lot of interesting features that would make it appealing. For example, only thirty seconds of total preparation time is required to make a couple cups of coffee, and your cup of joe is supposed to taste better than with conventional drip machines, espresso makers, and french presses. What you do is mix your coffee grounds and water for ten seconds, then air press the grounds through a filter for twenty more, and there you go! The lower water temperatures and decreased filter time make a smoother, less acidic brew. Try it for yourself. That is, unless you're like me and are trying to wean yourself off coffee. Having one of these would make that hard.

http://tinyurl.com/3amade






No comments: