Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Coworkers Very Informative Page


Home Page

This is going to be a place of general computer knowledge. Some of it might get quite specific at points, other pages may be just a general overview. I'm constantly striving to expand on the content here; if you think something should be and it's not, let me know.
There will never be advertising on this site. If it gets to the point where funds are needed to keep the site going, I may open up to donations. Until that point, and it doesn't look like I'll hit it anytime soon, feel free to link, comment, etc. If you want to repost content, go ahead, just link back or reference what I already have.
This will also always be separate from my personal site; I won't link to there to drive traffic (except here), though I might link here from there for major updates.
~Seth





No comments: