Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My first post

Pontless Yammering!

I thought about a meaningful name for my blog, i thought about a pointed barb as the name of my blog, I thought about a quote from a favorite or hated author.... philosopher.... professor.... or political figure. Then I thought about all of it and realised that it all had one thing in common, it was all pointless.

and thats the name of my blog.

My expectations from this:
few. I don't expet anyoen to red this but hopefully soemthing I say will one day show up somewhere useful for ten seconds.

The readers expectations:
gads i hope you have none. I cannot spell and cannot be bothered with proper grammar or punctuation.... logic use is questionable but never questioned and theories are rambling and ...well.... pointless. If you still have any expectations after that, I have a bridge to sell you.

I have a small problem posting things on a blog or web site. Anything posted publicly online is likely to get googled/read/cached/misused. I have already elarned my lesson when someone called me at home to ask about some personal item they had read on my web site. No more personal stuff online for me. So why am I writing a blog?

1 comment:

Smapdi said...

Ooooh! I get to be the first person to post on your new blog! Nifty. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. Here to hoping you take down the next head of CNN.
And don't worry if you're not saying something you think isn't original. We all feel that way. And you're def. more original than most.