Thursday, February 24, 2005

TREES

me and my obsession with unusual trees:

American olive trees are unusual and they grow in my region.... i wonder if I can get them to grow indoors.

or how about a pecan tree that is ok in cold weather hmmm.... agfain... indoor growing?

Now if I had a backyard, i would plant a 70 foot tall 6 inch wide piece of grass

Ok this is silly. Here is the web site of at least one unusual nursery from which I would LOVE to order all kinds of things but of course I live in the wrong climate and I do not own any land and I cannot grow all this stuff in my apt.


and for those looking to landscape at low cost this place seems to seel expensive trees at low cost but I do not make any promises as to how long they will live, I have never bought anything from them. I am considering it though, my parents have a house and a piece of property that they cannot really use because it is too open to the road.... maybe some nice evergreen trees.

No comments: