Thursday, February 24, 2005

things I want part the first

am greedy, want these things but can't afford them, so i put them here to drool over.
THINGS I WANT:


Neat little pocket tool, might be willing to pay 5 bucks for it, but not more
here it is


I always carry too much in my bag, this is a useful but SMALL bag that would work wel for me.
http://www.armynavysales.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=01&Product_Code=MA183&Category_Code=BAG


when i was a little kid i wanted one of these, based on the idea that somewhere in my backyard I would find a diamond and this would help me fix it for sale... silly kid
rock shiny thingy


sounds good to eat
choco-tastic food group nibs


cool gift idea for kids, something that teaches too


I remember this series of books from when I was a kid. the great brain and I used to like to think I was that smart but nicer. I'm neither.


for those who cook this makes a cool gift... hey... I cook!


More for the kitchen. tea stuff which is pretty cool.
I like tea but do not have the time to do it properly.


some time ago i decided I was going to build my own marble-coaster-thingy.... a roller coaster for marbles sort of rube goldfarb thing. it never happened, but here is one that you can buy


I love evil geniuses


As many who have visited my house can attest, i like growing unusual trees. I have a date palm, a pink grapefruit, some weird Mediterranean thingy with green fruit that taste like Lichi, and red globe grape vine. Here is one more I would like


I so want to learn a language. preferably starting with hebrew (come on, don't you wnat to know what was really written instead of reading some english translation of a latin translation of a greek translation of the original hebrew?). And Here is a way to learn languages


I have actually seen this one in several places, the Acme Klein Bottle they also sell an eina kleina kleina steina, which is a little klein beer mug, in funny german.


this one and This one are for all the researchers I know who spent thousands on equipment for the lab that does the same exact thing.


well that concludes my first reading of the no more socks web page. More to come from here and other amazing catalogs on the web.

No comments: